Sunday, July 25, 2010

Avertine - Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are In My Neck Lyrics



Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are In My Neck Lyrics by Avertine

Run fast, run faster
behind the shadow
of yourself

To keep your breath on
Not to fail the failure's infamy
Even when the sun lights
I won't close my eyes
Shallow water washing away all the sins
Burning grounds and run down skins
And this'll be my last crime
Regretting everything for the first time

Disordered children and their wish to kill
Have never wanted to change my own will
Scarred bodies and heartbroken girls
Living their last moment

Erase the feeling alone
let it abandon your bones
the way we roll until we fall apart now
We've never doubted our fate
and it cannot be too late
to choose the path of the broken hearted

To secure the safety
Of our broken promise
We've never given up
The way we'd chosen
The Way we Love
Until we fall apart
Please don't shed your tears now
'till we fall, it's no doubt
We scream from the top of
our lungs
It's the end we all belong to

The end we all belong to
we are getting strong
won't close my eyes

I won't close my eyes tonight
Would you hold me tight
in your dead arms
but I don't think
I could ever be like you

This is not my time
Treat me like you always do

Image may be subject to copyright.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment